Supply Low and Medium Voltage Power Supply Busbar Trunking Busway System
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||Production Capacity: 10000 Meters Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Packing: Ply Wood CAS|
- Model NO.: FKC
- Current: 100A-5000A
- Phase: 3 Phase, 3 Phase 4 Wire, 3 Phase 5 Wire
- Voltage: 380V 400V 690V 1000V
- Applaication: Ndustrius and Factories, High Rise Buiding
- Standard Length: 3 Meters/PC
- Specification: Standard: CCC
- Housing: Steel or Aluminum Alloy
- Material: Copper, Aluminum
- IP Class: IP 54
- Conductor Insulation: Ting-Coating, Siver-Coating, Exopy Coating or Pet
- Surface Treament: Plastic Coating
- Trademark: Trademark: Tianbao
- Origin: Origin: Chongqing, China
Air Insulated Busbar Trunking Systems are most commonly used in switchgear, switchboards, and busway (or bus duct) installations.Air Insulated-Conductors are electroplated and are supported by ceramic standoff insulators, while the phases are separated by air only. These installations work best where space is not an issue and cost may be a factor.
Advantages of the Air Insulated Busbar Trunking System
1. Safety - By reducing chance of harm to personnel.
2. Reliability - By reducing chances of flashover and short circuits that cause damage to equipment and costly outages. A practical example would be the reduction in fault events as a result of wildlife crossing the phases.
3. Protection - Of conductors in industrial facilities with high amounts of trace materials like oils, sawdust, moisture, and caustic materials.
4. Reduced Impedance - From surface corrosion and defects.